Don't whine about it...Wine about it!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greetings and Salutations!

Forgive the impersonal nature of this post. I'm reaching out to my friends, Romans and countrymen to share a message from the Universe. It is this....drink more wine. I don't know why....maybe the Great Magnet has a vested interest in the preservation of the world's vineyards. Perhaps it's a message during these trying times to savor the good things in life. Or maybe my latent alcoholic Irish genes are just expressing themselves in some strange Dionysian fantasy, but I spent all last week surrounded by wine.

Coincidence? I think not.
We completed an overhaul on a wine cellar. All week I was moving bottles, staring at photos of vineyards, imagining myself with Monica Bellucci in a countryside convertable...that sort of thing.

In case you wanted to see what the before and after looked like I posted it on our website: http://www.paintedpoetryhome.com/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=61326&AKey=5MXCH682

Simultaneously I was making a last minute donation to the Florida Poodle Rescue's annual charity event. Again....wine themed!....Behold! "Poodle in Wine Country" Click here to see: http://www.paintedpoetryhome.com/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=30302&AKey=5MXCH682
So, you know....just think about it...Let me know what you think.....Have a great weekend--and as always--if you likes what you sees, sends em our way pleez.....
Thank you for your support.... Bartles & James, and Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram