Monster Party Day 2

Tuesday, October 9, 2012
OK, Seriously.....These bags are gonna be awesome for collecting candy
This is a cool design for both Obama lovers n' haters alike
I've decided to have some fun this month. I felt like it would be fun to ride this wave of political zeitgeist with the upcoming elections and make some political designs. Unfortunately this proved too boring....until I started monkeying around with Halloween imagery. I decided that politicians ARE monsters so I might as well reflect them in all their hideous glory. 
Franken Romney.....because he's stiff and boring....get it? 
This is how I see all politicians....mutants! 
I've been having a blast adding them to a new Zazzle store called Political Poison. The image of my brother dressed as Abraham Lincoln on the top always makes me laugh my ass off. I'm experimenting with new designs daily.  They also make really cool prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram