Faux Wood Painting in Tampa

Thursday, March 2, 2017
This was a fun little project from a few years back. A chiropractor in Wesley Chapel, Florida wanted some faux finishing on the front reception desk to add a little warmer welcome to arriving clientele. I love faux painting things to look like wood and it seemed to me the obvious solution would be to continue the cherry wood finish from the nearby bookshelves. Here's what it looked like before. 
 And here's how it turned out! I kept the faux wood graining finish simple so as not to distract or overcomplicate the look. There's a slight sheen to it that makes it feel nice and clean. 

I faux painted the rest of the office in a warm fresco finish. I felt that added an organic, elegant feel to the office that balanced out the clinical feel. All in all, a simple solution that I feel has a nice impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram