The St Petersburg Pelican Finds a New Home in the Mayor's Office

Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Well that was fun....

 I've recently started a series of paintings featuring the local flora, fauna and creatures in the St Petersburg area. 

One of the mayor's employees purchased one of my art prints of a pelican and proudly displayed it in the lobby of the Mayor's office. From what I was told by one of the shops I have art in, the mayor has a few of my dog art prints in his home.  


Three cheers for small victories ;-) Speaking of which, I also had my first international Etsy sale this week. No big deal for old pros but for a relative newbie like myself it's quite a feather in my cap. Apparently the appeal of the pug transcends all geographical boundaries ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram