Still Getting Plastered....

Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Welcome to the art blog of Robert Phelps, owner of Painted Poetry, LLC. This blog is a general hodgepodge of all the different projects I work on. To see my main site click HERE :-)

Currently I'm returning to a fun project here in St. Petersburg. You can read more about it from this earlier post.

I've just returned from a fantastic vacation in #Asheville , NC with my girlfriend. I had to pull off this project for a week and am just now returning to it. So far my client is happy with the progress. Today I began the process of #fauxpainting the plaster that I applied earlier. I am really loving the combo of rustic brick and plaster. I've lightened and distressed the bricks quite a bit. I still have more work to do on the ceiling later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram