Wine Not?

Monday, February 13, 2017
I was asked to participate in a charity event to benefit Hospice this year. It's an annual event called Wine, Art and Heart. I feel pretty passionately about the work that Hospice does so it was an easy "Yes" on my part. I'm so glad I joined. It was a hoot! So many compliments on my pet portraits. It was worth attending just for the self esteem boost ;-) 

It was really fantastic to see so many people come out and support the event. Swarms of art appreciators made the rounds, investing in hand-made paintings and prints. I think the wine and vodka samples really helped kick things off on the dance-floor as well. 
I brought a lil' of everything

New Prints! 

I STILL don't know how to pose for pictures


I wish I had gotten some pictures of the food. It was amazing aaaaand I tried everything--meatballs, pasta, barbecue pork sliders, red wine, white wine, chicken wraps, cookies.....

 Two big surprises of the evening for me:

1: During the wine tasting I sampled Radius Cabernet and it was beyond delightful. New favorite!


2: This painting of a dachshund named Gus I painted a few years back was far and away the most popular of my paintings. I still don't know what it is about this guy that catches so many eyes and hearts. It got me convinced I should paint more furry faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram