Monster Party Day 3

Wednesday, October 10, 2012
I've decided to have some fun this month. I felt like it would be fun to ride this wave of political zeitgeist with the upcoming elections and make some political designs. Unfortunately this proved too boring....until I started monkeying around with Halloween imagery. I decided that politicians ARE monsters so I might as well reflect them in all their hideous glory

I've been having a blast adding them to a new Zazzle store called Political Poison. The image of my brother dressed as Abraham Lincoln on the top always makes me laugh my ass off. I'm experimenting with new designs daily.  They also make really cool prints


Slap THIS on the ass of your car this election seaon.....

Why does he look more animated as a zombie? 

You can drink coffee, tea or blood out of these. 
Today's monstrous experiment actually made me laugh out loud. The face on my Mitt Zombie design is hilarious in my book. I really had fun putting the blood on the shirt. It's like a new toy I can't stop playing with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram